Here are some Preview Video tips to keep in mind.
- Lighting and sound quality is important.
- Strong opening includes introducing yourself with a great positioning statement. It puts what follows into context. See https://www.bookmorebusiness.com/do-you-have-a-positioning-statement-get-one/
- Be on stage speaking within ten seconds of start.
- Keep length 4 mins or so.
- Clips from different venues a plus. Include some audience shots. .
- Have audience mic’d – especially if you use humor.
- Do your own narration, you’re a professional speaker.
- You can voice over some stills shots. Also, use some short, written testimonials during transitions. Per bureaus and agents – put video testimonials on a separate reel. Use them on your website, social media and YouTube.
- Close with a simple “call to action”. Example: “If you like what you see, I’d love to work with you!” Contact info on screen – name, phone number, email, web address.
Copyright 2022, Lois Creamer. Lois Creamer works with professional speakers who want to book more business, make more money and fully monetize their intellectual property. She can be reached in the following ways:
For more information on Lois’ business check out https://www.bookmorebusiness.com.
Sign up for my blog posts so you don’t miss any at http://www.BookMoreBusiness.com/blog.
Check out Lois’ book – Book More Business: MAKE MONEY SPEAKING as well as The Speaker Author: Sell More Books and Book More Speeches available on Amazon!