As artificial intelligence (AI) continues to become more pervasive in our lives, it is important for us as content creators and bloggers to take the necessary precautions when using AI in our work. Here are some things to consider.
- Make sure you thoroughly research the AI technology you are using and understand its limitations and how it works.
- Make sure that you have the rights to use any content provided by the technology, such as images or text snippets.
- Have a clear understanding of what data the AI will be accessing and how it will be used. Double check data!
- Check for potential bias in the output generated by the AI algorithm – test out different scenarios to see if there are any discrepancies in results that could be caused by bias or incorrect assumptions made by the AI system. Using the same query, but stated in a different way, can help you here.
- Consider what repercussions, if any, may arise from your use of AI technology,
AI can be an incredible benefit to bloggers. I’m using it when writing this! However, I’m not using it word-for-word, and I’m editing AI output with abandon. So should you.
An important note for speakers and consultants. Artificial intelligence cannot share your personal experiences. When you think of it, that’s why we’re hired. We’re hired because of a level of expertise that we can communicate well using stories. Many that come organically from our own experience. AI can’t write your story. AI can’t relate your experience. That part is still up to you!
Copyright 2023, Lois Creamer, Book More Business. Lois works with professional speakers, consultants, and experts, who want to book more business, make more money, and fully monetize their intellectual property.
She can be reached in the following ways:
For more information on Lois’ business check out https://www.bookmorebusiness.com.
Sign up for my blog posts so you don’t miss any at http://www.BookMoreBusiness.com/blog.
Check out Lois’ book – Book More Business: MAKE MONEY SPEAKING as well as The Speaker Author: Sell More Books and Book More Speeches available on Amazon! https://a.co/d/8henF50